Monday, October 7, 2019
Research Blog: Commercial Conventions
My group and I have decided to do a commercial on pure life water . we began research by searching up similarities in water commercials . We noticed that every commercial included water and mostly people. However most commercials only featured the condensation from the water bottle or even just a display of the water bottle. An example would be the Fiji commercial . The Fiji commercial only included the bottle with features of the Fiji island. Instead of Fiji we decided on pure life because we wanted to create a main idea that water brings life to Fort Lauderdale High School.
We also noticed that many commercials included people quenching their thirst . In many videos Water is used as a source of energy to people working out or even just normal day to day life . In some videos water is just represented as droplets . However water is mostly thought to be thirst quencher that satisfies people thirst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and Institution Practice Essay
1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. Marketing in the film industry is extremely important. T...
-
Hello, my name is Chad and I am 16 years old, in the 11th grade. My birthday is on June 21st and I was born in 2003. I have been living in F...
-
Over the weekend we finally started our filming. It was a three day weekend so it made it a perfect time to film. We started the filming pro...
-
During the filming process I went outside of the class room with my group and went to building 21. I went to building twenty-one in ord...
No comments:
Post a Comment