Monday, February 10, 2020
Planning Blog 3: Location, Health, Schedule, and Participants
This week, we decided to organize our location, participants, health and schedule. We created this by using google slides. Planning ahead is very beneficial to our group. We can always refer back to the google slides if we ever forget about the original plan we had before. Come filming day, we hope that things can run smoothly. For starters, we decided to set our location. It was easy for us to decide on how to start a film. We each came up with great ideas to start the beginning of the film in the garage. We also, researched diners to film at for the film. As the planning continues, we cannot wait to start our project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and Institution Practice Essay
1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. Marketing in the film industry is extremely important. T...
-
Over the weekend we finally started our filming. It was a three day weekend so it made it a perfect time to film. We started the filming pro...
-
Hello, my name is Chad and I am 16 years old, in the 11th grade. My birthday is on June 21st and I was born in 2003. I have been living in F...
-
During the filming process I went outside of the class room with my group and went to building 21. I went to building twenty-one in ord...
No comments:
Post a Comment