At the beginning of the school year, we were assigned a genre to research. The genre that we were assigned was crime. We looked at the common lighting, angles, movements, mis-en-scene, and sound. When we conducted enough information, we created a PowerPoint to present our findings. My group members and I worked diligently to design the PowerPoint. To enhance our PowerPoint we used pictures and videos. The project was interesting because we learned more about the characteristics of the genre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and Institution Practice Essay
1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. Marketing in the film industry is extremely important. T...
-
During the filming process I went outside of the class room with my group and went to building 21. I went to building twenty-one in ord...
-
Over the weekend we finally started our filming. It was a three day weekend so it made it a perfect time to film. We started the filming pro...
-
Hello, my name is Chad and I am 16 years old, in the 11th grade. My birthday is on June 21st and I was born in 2003. I have been living in F...
No comments:
Post a Comment