Thursday, February 13, 2020
Planning Blog: Storyboard
Below are images of our story board. The story board contains the images of the scenes that we are going to do and shows what will be going on in the scene. This will help us tremendously. It will help us because it will be an easy tool to use when doing the film. We only will have to follow the story board directly as it is, which will help with the filming process. It will help in the filming process because we can just look at the story board to know what scenes that we are doing and to see if we forgot anything. This makes the story board a significant tool that aids us in making the film perfect. Also this makes us have more fun with the film because we know what we are filming and we would not stress on what we should do for the film. This helps us be able to make our film the exact way that we planned it. The story board is the most significant part of our planning process and it will help us make our film more perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience and Institution Practice Essay
1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. Marketing in the film industry is extremely important. T...
-
During the filming process I went outside of the class room with my group and went to building 21. I went to building twenty-one in ord...
-
Over the weekend we finally started our filming. It was a three day weekend so it made it a perfect time to film. We started the filming pro...
-
Hello, my name is Chad and I am 16 years old, in the 11th grade. My birthday is on June 21st and I was born in 2003. I have been living in F...
No comments:
Post a Comment