Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Jamming in the car

Over the weekend we finally started our filming. It was a three day weekend so it made it a perfect time to film. We started the filming process in the car. Kaliyah, a member in my group who has a car, came and picked everyone up from their homes. While in the car I filmed them dancing and singing along to the music. While I filmed them with the cam recorder, they filmed themselves using my phone. They placed the phone on the dash board and recorded themselves singing along to the song. While in the car I also filmed the “stalker” following them. I placed the cam recorder up to the rear view mirror and recorded it. That way it showed the stalker following them through the rear view mirror to make it seem as though they did not know he was behind them.
We also filmed multiple shots in the car in order to make sure that we had the right one. I filmed everyone getting into the car and made sure that the filming was to everyone’s liking. Not only did I film them getting into the car, but I gave them my phone to make it seem like they were recording themselves. This is because when friends are normally together they usually record themselves together. By recording themselves together it gave the film a more real effect. I also recorded them dancing and one of them recording themselves. This kept adding to that real effect of the film. Not only did I record them, but in order to make the shots good I had to duck in the seat. This is because I am not in any of the scenes, I just film the shots. With the job of filming the shots I had to make sure that I wasn’t seen in the car with them or in any of the shots, which caused my to duck behind the seat in order to hide myself, but also record as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

   1.    Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. Marketing in the film industry is extremely important. T...